WCBOX-L In-Wall Back Box
The WCBOX-L (large) allows you to install in-wall speakers into brick or concrete walls.
With the front and rear Fermacell boards, the WCBOX-L will seamlessly integrate into your installation workflow, enabling a quick and easy processing of the walls surface. The body material is framed by EPS to achieve low resonances and improved sound insulation features.
The WCBOX-L is lightweight and at the same time offers a robust stability with excellent shock absorption features.
Included in delivery (per piece):
- 1 WCBOX-L (WCBOX-L with Filler-Set)
- 1 protective cardboard lid
- 1 installation manual
- 1 cardboard packaging
- Front and rear boards are made of Fermacell (15 mm)
- Fix cut-outs allow for best possible handling of electronic ductwork (20 mm + 25 mm)
- Better insulation with airborne- and structure-borne noise compared to conventional in-wall systems
- Provided are adapters and installation components so that all conventional speaker systems can be integrated easily and quickly
590 × 435 × 120mm
Cut-Out-Dimensions | WT165 / WT265 / WT180 / WT280 / WT280-IDC / WT380-IDC / CP-WT150 / CP-WT260
Max. 470 × 315mm
Add a review