The most accurate of any Bronze generation mini, imbuing the design with true ‘monitor’ status. The 5.5 ” bass driver has been created to out-perform a larger conventional driver and results in a cleaner, more dynamic delivery, even at high power levels. The Bronze Ones are able to play much louder and deeper than their compact size would suggest from close-to-wall positions in smaller room environments. Perfect for stand or shelf, or wall-mounted using our Universal Wall Bracket (UWB), the Ones will deliver great sound where space is at a premium.
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- New 5 1/2” bass driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- HiVe® port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased cabinet rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18mm MDF cabinet construction employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet coloration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes in Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and a new White Ash
- 1/4”x20 TPI thread for wall mount bracket options (optional Universal wall mount bracket – UWB)
55Hz - 30kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA @1M – each)
Power Handling R.M.S.
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Bass reflex - HiVe®II Port technology
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 5 1/2"C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver
1 x 25mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D)
260 x 165 x 180
10 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 7 1/16 inches
Complete Dimensions inc grille & terminals: (H x W x D)
260 x 165 x 205
10 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 8 1/16 inches
3.5kg (7lb 12oz)
BBC Music Magazine
Bronze 1 named a "BBC Music Choice" product!
Our Bronze 1 bookshelf speakers have received an overwhelming response from BBC Music Magazine, as well as being selected as a "BBC Music Choice" product!
"All this technology and build excellence is impressive given the sub-£300 price tag which is generally regarded as a budget price for loudspeakers."
"At high levels, where things can get a bit muddled, the Bronze 1s never seem to miss a beat, remaining perfectly timed and in control of the sound."
"...their performance delivers at a level of speakers at least two or three times more, I'd give them six stars if I could."
See the full review here, or in the January 2016 issue of BBC Music Magazine.
Good looking speakers that perform well beyond the pricepoint. They need long run in period, but after that the sound is crisp, transparent with lots of three dimensional capacities. They sound like small floorstanders, the bass is solid and fast. They have some strange magical touch when it comes to vocals. Very difficult to find better baby monitors than this, and definitly not at this pricepoint.
Add a review
You might also like
- 2-way in-ceiling speaker
- 6 1/2” MMP®II bass driver, C-CAM® gold dome pivoting tweeter
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- High frequency level adjustment
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- Splash and humidity proof
- Multi Zone wireless integrated stereo amplifier
- AirPlay® / DLNA®
- Router-less Airstream Direct™
- Class A/B amplifier
- Stereo RCA pre/subwoofer outputs
- Dual Orientation
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- New 6 1/2” bass driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Front-firing HiVe® port technology
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing