At only 80mm (3 1/8 inches) diameter, Monitor Audio's CPC 120 is a loudspeaker that offers extraordinary sound quality for a truly innovative application. Its precision engineered micro-design allows it to offer a surprisingly coherent and detailed performance from a standard halogen down-lighter hole. The CPC 120 can be specified with four different grille bezel options.
- Quick and easy discreet flush-fitment to walls or ceilings.
- CP (Controlled Performance) rear enclosures for improved sonic consistency regardless of interior wall or ceiling construction.
- Conventional fitment clips offer quick and simple installation.
100 Hz – 20 KHz
Recommended Crossover frequency
50 W (using crossover)
Recommended Amp Requirements
5 - 20 W
5 - 50 W (using crossover)
Drive Unit Complement
2” Full range micro-driver
(3 1/8 inch)
(3 3/4 inch)
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
(2 1/2 inch)
(3 5/8 inch)
2 x Spring clip fixings
Gold plated "push" type terminals
0.19 Kg (0.42 lb)
Add a review
You might also like
- 2-way in-ceiling speaker
- 4” MMP®II bass driver
- 1” C-CAM® gold dome pivoting tweeter
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- Push type terminals
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- Wall/stand/bookshelf Hi-Fi mini monitor
- 3” MMP®II driver, C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Stand mountable on dedicated stand
- Use with optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Walnut real wood veneer or high gloss black or white lacquer