The IWB-10 is a sealed pre-construction back box, pre-wired with external terminals. Having an internal volume of 24 litres, the IWB-10 is designed to fit between standard 14” stud spacing and comes supplied with adjustable steel fixing brackets. While providing the ideal environment for the driver, the IWB-10 will also reduce the radiation of sound to adjacent rooms.
See the IWB-10 in action at a recent installation.
- Designed to provide optimum performance for IWS-10
- Fits into standard 14” stud bays (16” centres)
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Rugged laminated vinyl finish
- Pre-wired with external high quality push type terminals
Dimensions (H x W x D)
850 x 351 x 85 mm. (33 1/2 x 13 13/16 x 3 11/32 inch)
MDF (CARB level 2 approved)
A "True Audiophile Performance" for Residential Systems
"...they excelled in producing great detail and had a nice wide dispersion that did an admirable job of filling the room with sound."
"Sonically, these are moving into the land of true bookshelf replacement, with rich audio that has plenty of depth and detail, as well as SPL."
"How good did the 380s sound? I had them in my showroom leaning against some tower speakers with built subs and playing some music, and a customer listened for a while and then said, 'Wow! Those tower speakers really sound great. Who makes those?'
"The IWA-250 amp provides enough control to blend the sub's bass to match the speaker, room, and listening preference."
"...it definitely produces those lowest octaves in music, giving extra weight and presence to the sound."
Add a review
You might also like
- In Wall Subwoofer
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- 10” C-CAM® bass driver with RDT®
- Flat cone technology
- Push type terminals
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- In-Wall Class D power amplifier
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP controlled
- Low thermal output
- DC short circuit protection
- Stylish, Compact Subwoofer
- Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Class D amplifier
- Stereo/LFE RCA inputs
- 3 x Pre-set EQ settings
- Walnut real wood veneer or high gloss black or white lacquer