A 3-driver, 2-way surround speaker featuring dual 1-inch C-CAM® tweeters, and a 8 inch C-CAM® bass driver featuring RST®. The C380-FX can be configured to deliver direct or diffuse surround-sound effects via front-mounted switch or alternatively using the 12 volt trigger found on high-end AV amplifiers.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- RST® bass driver and C-CAM® tweeters, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with GS, RS-CP, in-ceiling/wall and Gold Signature, Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
45 Hz - 30 KHz
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
20 - 150 W
1x 8” C-CAM® cone base driver RST®
2 x 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
(11 1/4 inch)
(6 5/16 inch)
(9 3/4 inch)
(6 3/16 inch)
+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch.
Di-pole/Bi-pole switch with additional 12 volt trigger switch
3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Frame: Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
Baffle: Die-cast Aluminium
3.2 Kg (7 lb)
Add a review