At the heart of the C380-LCR model is a unique Inverted Dual Concentric pivoting mid-range/tweeter module providing up to 18 degrees of play. The C380-LCR can be discreetly positioned, and then the sound can be directed into the desired listening zone by pivoting the IDC® driver module to maximize performance. The C380-LCR is a true 3-way main speaker featuring a pivoting IDC® 4 inch mid-range/1-inch tweeter module, and an 8-inch C-CAM® bass driver with RST®, providing higher power handling and output, and deeper bass response than the C380-LCR
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM® RST® profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with GS, RS-CP, in-ceiling/wall and Gold Signature, Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
45 Hz - 30 KHz
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
20 - 150 W
1x 8” C-CAM® cone base driver RST® Pivoting, inverted dual concentric module (IDC) housing:
1 x 4" C-CAM® RST® Inverted midrange driver
1 x 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
(11 1/4 inch)
(6 5/16 inch)
(9 3/4 inch)
(6 3/16 inch)
+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch.
3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Frame: Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
Baffle: Die-cast Aluminium
3.64 Kg (8 lb)
Add a review