The most distinguished and compelling of them all, the BR6 adds effortless authority to the long list of Bronze Reference virtues. Embraced by a beautifully slim floor standing cabinet, the BR6’s 2 1/2-way system comprises a 1” C-CAM® tweeter, supported by two 6 1/2” MMP®II bass drivers and a single 6 1/2” MMP®II bass/mid-range driver mounted within dedicated chambers. Its powerful driver complement and sophisticated cabinet structure work together to lend performances an immense sense of scale and muscularity while revealing the finest high frequency detail. The BR6’s elegant proportions and excellent aesthetic qualities will blend unobtrusively with décor, but its sonic abilities are sure to make an enduring impact.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and response up to 30 kHz.
- New MMP® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- New crossovers for cleaner more precise signal transfer.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of high quality pearlescent finishes.
Frequency Response +/- 3dB
33 Hz - 30 KHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
40 - 150 W
Dual chamber bass reflex – Ported front and rear
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 6.5" MMP® II Bass 1 x 6.5" MMP®II Bass mid-range, 1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
970 x 200 x 300 mm
38 3/16 x 7 7/8 x 11 13/16 inch
17.4 Kg (38.3 lb)
Add a review