The GS10 re-writes the book on compact monitor performance, easily eclipsing the dazzling standard set by its predecessor, the GR10. It may be small, but the GS10 showcases the multiple talents that make the Gold Signature series so remarkable. With its advanced, low-resonance drivers, rigid build and contoured cabinet edges, the GS10 redefines accurate, low-colouration sound in a compact, stylish stand-mount speaker. Using the new, low distortion 6 1/2” RST®II bass-mid driver and gold C-CAM® tweeter developed especially for the GS series, the GS10 is capable of true 3-D imaging and tonal accuracy.
- Anti-resonance build: driver held by innovative zinc alloy clamp system; traditional tongue and groove construction; extensive vertical and radial internal bracing
- 6 1/2" die-cast aluminium chassis bass and bass-mid drivers featuring a new Rigid Surface Technology RST®II, C-CAM® alloy cone profile
- A new 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter extends high frequency performance extends to between 30Hz - 45kHz
- HiVe®II port design: the new port technology uses a straight rifled construction to aid air flow and reduce turbulence
- Bespoke stands: for the GS10 and GSLCR with a die-cast alloy base (as GS20) and cable management for a neater finish
40 Hz - 43 KHz
Maximum S.P.L (Per pair in room)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
40 - 100 W
Ported Bass Reflex (HiVe® II Technology)
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6” RST®II bass/mid-range driver
1x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (HxWxD)
360 x 206 x 270mm
(14 3/16 x 8 1/8 x 10 5/8 inch)
8.5 Kg (18.7 lb)
Classic compact speakers with a sound that's entirely up to date
"...I used a pair of the company's Studio 20 floorstanders as my reference speakers. And it seems I've been missing out on something! ...I biwired the GS10s to a variety of amplifiers and receivers, from the price-compatible to the just plain silly, and in each case the presentation combined commendable scale with open, fresh detail and a natural, unforced nature...they are capable of filling relatively large spaces with music without showing raggedness...these are really superb little speakers. "
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine
MA Strikes Gold
"There may be compromises, but on the whole, speakers either sing - or they don't. And this one most definitely sings!..."
I bought some of these several years ago and have just upgraded my amp - which only served to demonstrate the unbelievable range of these speakers.
I'm like a kid on Christmas Day all over again. I have a 1500sq ft space to fill, and these do it effortlessly. They, er, go up to 12.
Add a review