The R370HD active subwoofer provides a new dimension to a system’s sound. Its 255mm (10”) C-CAM® downward firing driver, powered by a potent 250W (RMS) Class D amplifier, will extend the reach of the RadiusHD satellites to add the deepest drama to movies and music.
The R370HD’s lowest frequencies are controlled so expertly that even subtle effects are better defined, enhancing the listening experience with bass you can feel as well as hear. The R370HD is equipped with a top-mounted control panel for easy access to volume and 2 EQ settings, 12V trigger input for power on/standby control from an AV amplifier, variable crossover control from 40Hz-120Hz, stereo, LFE RCA inputs and link outputs.
- Top mounted control panel - for easy access to volume and EQ settings.
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- 250W RMS Class D amplifier with switching power supply
- Downward firing 10” Ultra long throw, C-CAM bass driver.
- 12 Volt trigger input – For power on/ standby control from AV amplifier.
- Crossover/ frequency control. Variable from 40z-120Hz
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- 0-180 Phase switch
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- Stereo/ LFE link outputs
- Silicone rubber anti-resonance feet
- 2 x Pre-set EQ settings – for Music or video programme optimisation.
Low Frequency Limit
28 Hz (EQ1)
25 Hz (EQ2)
Upper Frequency Limit
40 - 120 Hz Variable
Low Pass Filter Alignment
12dB / Octave variable
+12dB / Octave fixed (2 stage)
Sealed Cabinet of 18mm (3/4) M.D.F. construction
Amplifier Output (RMS)
Class - D Digital amplifier
1 x 10" C-CAM® subwoofer driver
Mains Input Voltage (factory preset)
110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac
External Dimensions (H x W x D): mm (inches)
370 x 320 x 320
(14 9/16 x 12 5/8x 12 5/8)
11.87 (26 1/8)
Add a review