With the same driver complement as the RS1 in a larger floor-standing cabinet, the elegant, super-slim RS5 extends the reach of the RS1 but retains its pin-sharp timing, imaging and dynamic sound capabilities. Designed for those who prefer the lustre of a real wood veneer all the way to the floor, its clean lines and compact dimensions will blend easily with any décor and space.
- Advanced tweeter design providing smoother character with increased clarity.
- New C-CAM® cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New bass chassis design for better rigidity and damping properties.
- Improved bass performance with high efficiency.
- High quality crossovers.
- Matching drivers in all models for better integration and system building.
- Real wood veneer top bottom.
40 Hz - 30 KHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
40 - 100 W
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Compliment
1 x 6” C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver
1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
Rear Ported, Bass Reflex
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
800 x 185 x 220 mm
(31 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 8 11/16 inch)
Plinth Dimensions: (H x W x D)
25 x 255 x 270 mm
(31 1/2 x 10 1/16 x 10 5/8 inch)
11.7 Kg (25.7 lb)
Add a review