The diminutive RX1 is configured to offer an impressively natural, rhythmic sound in a beautifully compact and practical form. Standing at just 312mm tall, the RX1 will deliver faithful crystal-clear definition and power from just about anywhere. Perfect for music and film sound where space is at a premium, the RX1 provides elite Monitor Audio quality to refresh and enliven your system.
- C-CAM® tweeter with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- Cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
45Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Bass reflex - rear ported.
HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
312 x 185 x 240 mm
(12 5/16 x 7 5/16 x 9 7/16 inch)
6.8 Kg (15 lb)
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine's RX1 Review
The Silver RX1 comes out on top in Hi-Fi Choice Magazine's Standmount Loudspeakers Group Test, scoring 5/5 stars with the following conclusion:
“It has the strengths of the super-svelte Dynaudio with most of the joie de vivre of the Q Acoustics. Everything you play through it sounds vital and engaging, subtle and detailed, polished and poised. It simply didn’t sound anything like a budget box.”
Read the full review in the July 2012 issue of Hi-Fi Choice available now.
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision
Silver RX1s strike a rich seam
"Form and function in perfect harmony, these speakers will sit pretty in any home."
I am a professional musician and play the bass. I am always listening to the bass lines in any song and can clearly define a bass guitar tone, especially from the funk era. I have owned a couple of hi-end systems and sat in recording studios. I know how peace/instrument/vocals should sound. I bought these RX1 as a backup bedroom system, which i dont regret. At first the bass was nowhere, a bit to light,treble a bit harsh, bit colouration in the high-hats. After playing for a month, this speakers totally changed (4hours each day). No colouration in the bass and trebbles.. and the vocals superb. it doesnt drop that low, but instruments come to life on these.. I must say that I am totally impressed..i doubted it at first, but now I am sold..I even hear how radio stations mess up the sound (sorry engineers)
Add a review