The larger RX2 is designed as an audiophile compact 2-way speaker, having the efficiency and bandwidth of a much larger speaker, while being easier to position around the home. It offers extended high frequencies to resolve hidden detail, coupled with immense dynamic headroom and bass depth, so that all the delicacy and drama of your favourite music and film sound is revealed.
- C-CAM® tweeter with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- 8” bass driver with C-CAM® cone profile incorporating RST® technology
- Cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
40Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Bass reflex - rear ported.
HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 8" RST® Bass/Mid driver. 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
375 x 230 x 300 mm
(14 3/4 x 9 1/16 x 11 13/16 inch)
9.5 Kg (20.88 lb)
RX2 were the obvious and only choice according to my taste. Now, two weeks later, I can only say - excellent choice and great value!
Info on amp - it makes exceptional match with my Exposure 2010S2.
Add a review