Features dual, independent, pivoting 1-inch C-CAM® tweeters and a 6 1/2" MMP®II dual wound voice coil bass driver, for high performance stereo sound from a single speaker. Ideal for bathrooms, hallways, or any area where space does not allow for stereo pairs.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- Audio match with CP range 100 models, Climate 10, Bronze BX and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
60 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
20 - 65 W
Drivers Unit Complement
6 1/2" MMP®II cone bass driver
2 x 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeters
Overall Diameter:(including grille)
(9 13/16 inch)
Overall Depth:(including grille)
(4 5/8 inch)
Cut Out Diameter
(8 1/4 inch)
(4 1/2 inch)
3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
2.08kg (4lb 10oz)
Add a review
You might also like
- 2” full range micro-driver
- Aluminium enclosure
- Spring clip fixings
- Brushed steel, white, chrome or brass finishes
- 2-way in-ceiling stereo speaker
- 8” MMP®II bass driver, 1” C-CAM® gold dome pivoting tweeters
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- High frequency level adjustment
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille