Features an 8" C-CAM® bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST® inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeter. True 3-way design provides rich midrange detail, higher system output, greater power handling, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3dB /0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 models and Silver Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
45 Hz - 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
30 - 120 W
Drivers Unit Complement
8” C-CAM® cone bass driver, pivoting IDC module housing:
4” C-CAM RST® inverted mid range driver
1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions:(including grille) (H x W)
441 mm x 288 mm
(17 3/8 inch x 11 5/16 inch)
Overall Depth:(including grille)
(3 13/16 inch)
Cut Out Dimensions:(H x W)
387 mm x 234 mm
(15 1/4 inch x 9 3/16 inch)
(3 11/16 inch)
6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
3.6kg (7lb 14oz)
Add a review
You might also like
- Adds deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems
- Excels in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations
- Range consists of; Sub, Backbox and Amp
- Tri-Grip® clamping system
- Incredibly Discreet
- Wider retrofit possibilities without Backbox
- Advanced 3-way in-wall speaker
- 8” C-CAM® RST® bass driver, 4” C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver
- 1” C-CAM gold dome pivoting tweeter
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- High and mid frequency level adjustments (3dB), Boundary compensation control